White is a city in Bartow County, Georgia, United States.
Here are some interesting facts about White:
- The population was 693 at the 2000 census.
- White is reached where Highway 411, and Interstate 75 meet.
- White is located at 34°16′50″N 84°44′48″W (34.280449, -84.746606).
- Excellent City School system that consistently performs well above the state and national averages on standardized tests and other assessments.
- White is a bedroom community of Cartersville which is located 8 miles to the southwest, but they are connected by a chain of homes and retail shops.
- White is the stepping stone from extremely rural areas of Georgia, to areas just south of White that are considered urban or urbanizing.
- Bartow County was created from the Cherokee lands of the Cherokee County territory on December 3, 1832.
- Located only 30 miles from Atlanta, Georgia, Allatoona Lake is situated on the Etowah River, a tributary of the Coosa River.